Wednesday, October 22, 2014

#17 Emboss your Butterfly.

Hello and a warm welcome back
to the next challenge.
Please stay and flutter for a while.
Winners results for #16 are in the post below.
The new challenge for #17 is
Emboss your butterfly/s.
So I would like to see your
butterflies either wet or dry embossed
on your project.
As many butterflies as you like.
As usual there will be one Winner  chosen
and a Top 3 selected.
My Guest Designer today is
Carol
Winner of #13.
 Carol has chosen Fall for her theme
and embossed these lovely butterflies
using a sentiment .
Please stop by Carol's blog
for the complete  details on how she made this
gorgeous card.

Thankyou Carol for being my GD.

Here is my inspiration for  you.

I have used both wet and dry embossing
on this card. 
Managed to get a better picture  with
the true colours of pink and lemon..


I have used  west embossing on this card.
IRL the embossing has a lovely sheen
but the camera has not picked it up.
Please stop by my blog
for full details of these 2 cards.

 The prize this week is a special one
kindly donated by Sandra H.

2 Embossing folders.


 Butterflies.


Dragonflies.

Please  be sure to read the rules
on the tab at top of page

and enter your creations in
Mr Linky below.


Happy crafting and see you soon.

ValeryAnne.


11 comments:

Sandra H said...

So beautiful is Carols card and l just love the wet embossed butterfly on your card Mrs A another great challenge l shall be back laters!! xx

Sandy said...

Beautiful inspiration cards this week.
Wow, my lucky day. Mrs A, I will email you with my info. Thank you

Carol L said...

Carol, your embossed butterflies look wonderful with the text, and Mrs A, all of those butterflies look so pretty on your thank-you card!
I'm playing just for fun this time, so NO THANKS to the prize draw :)

Em Louise Fairley said...

Sorry I've been away for awhile. So good to be back and taking part :) xxx

cm said...

Thank you SO MUCH, Mrs. A, for inviting me to be your GD. Such an honour! Your cards are lovely: the embossing folder on the first and the west embossing on the second are such delights! Inspired and inspiring! To those who have left sweet comments here: you sure know how to make me feel welcome! Sparkles added to my day!
Hugs to all~c

Jackie T said...

Thank you Mrs A for choosing me to be in the top three last time the badge is being proudly displayed on my blog. The cards for inspiration this time are gorgeous. I have entered again I do like butterflies. Happy Crafting Jackie

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hullo Mrs A. finally fluttered by again.. have one dry embossed butterfly ... peeking out there.. and great sample DT to share too!
I will say no thanks to the yummy candy too have had more than my fair share of late :D
Shaz in oz.x

Karen Petitt said...

I have arrived before the last day of the challenge - that is amazing for me! Thanks for another fun challenge and the gorgeous inspirations! I hope to be back again soon Karen x

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
what super creations made by yourself and your guest designer.
Wonderful inspiration to get us thinking.
I am a little bit late entering my card yet again.
Still as the saying goes.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Di said...

Coo, made it! lovely cards there missus :-)

Hugs

Di xx

Di said...

Forgot to say, I have both these lovely embossing folders so am just playing for fun :-) xx