Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Winners #84

There were 54 entries for the month long 'You Choose'  challenge. Thankyou all for continuing to play along. As it encompassed two challenge periods I  have picked 6 entries for my Top 3. 

I thought that would make it easier for me but I still had to deliberate long and hard before finally choosing the following  which are 

In Numerical order 

(22)  Vinita Jain



With this amazing geometric spotlight butterfly.
Such a great idea.

(23) Terrie 


I love the combination of design paper and the embossing folder
continuing the swirls pattern. 

(29) CreaNancy


So many beautiful layers and I love the pearl butterfly.

(30) Marie - Louise


With this absolutely gorgeous mixed media canvas.

(34) Mukta Maniar


With this explosion box. I'm speechless. You need to see it to believe it. 


(42) Elizabeth


I kept coming back to this card. There is just something so pleasing 
about the crisp lines of gingham. 

Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the Top 3

Badge from the side bar.

So onto the 2 winners picked  by Random Org for this challenge.

(7) Lindsey
&

(18) Liz Cavill


Congratulations  Lindsey and Liz.
Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar letting me know which
selection  you would like to receive to go with the prize shown in # 84
Please also take the Winner's Badge from the side Bar.

Hope to see you all back in # 85.



7 comments:

Liz said...

I'm one of the two winners! Thank you! 😀 Congratulations to Lindsey, the other winner.

Great picks, Mrs A, love all the different styles. xx

New Creations said...

Wow! Thrilled to see my entry in your Top picks Mrs.A with such amazing entries!
Congrats to all Toppers and winners!

Aquarius said...

A bumper lot of entries this time and it is good to see the picks - varied and great work all round. Congratulations to the winners.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats to all the top 6 and the winners!! Fabulous works!

Nancy Soetaert said...

thanks for being picked up in your top 3/6!
Nancy

Janis said...

Congratulations to the Top Picks and Winners!!! Yay! Such beautiful work by everyone. All well-deserved of the honors.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

terrie said...

Congrats to all the winners even me...lovely cards