Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Winners #76

Thankyou to everyone who took time out of their busy Easter schedule to flutterby this past fortnight. Thankyou for continuing to play along. As the number of entries were not as many I managed to contain myself to selecting just 3 Top 3's this time but I still had a hard time choosing them.

Message for Teresa of 'Red Obsession  Cards'
Please, please if you are reading this then can you either get in touch with me by the email on my side bar or by accepting my facebook friends request to you. I would love to be able to comment on your beautiful cards but can't as you are google + and your settings will not let me leave a message. I get so frustrated by this as you enter your cards regularly here and I cannot get back to you. (I have even tried leaving a message on your Etsy page).

My Top 3

In Numerical order are



(8) Karen L.


(9) Sunshinepen



(15) Loreal Blondi




Congratulations to everyone. Please take a bow and help yourselves to the  Top 3 badge from the side bar.

Now onto the Winner picked by Random Org.

(1) Tina Z.




Congratulations Tina .
Please get in touch using the email address in the sidebar letting me know which prize you would like to receive shown in #75.
Please also take the Winners Badge from the side bar.

The Winner of the 


Tonic Studios
'Branwen Briar '
Die Cut.


for using both Windows and the  colour Rose  + your  Butterfly
is

(22) Lia




Congratulations Lia.
Please get in touch using the email address in the side bar. 
Please also take the Winners Badge from the side bar.

Hope to see you all back in #77.


6 comments:

Lia said...

Goodmorning Mrs. A, Wow, I am so glad that I won the diecut and I will send an email to you shortly!
I like your picks of the other cards: they are so beautiful. Have a nice day!
Lia xx

Di said...

Have left a message for Teresa to contact you. I can comment on Google+ even though that's not how my blog is set up. Perhaps during the 'Porridge gate saga' up in Coventry I somehow got access? It's useful but thankfully hasn't meant my blog is Google+! xx

Loreal Blondi said...

Feels really good to see my card is one of 3! Thank You so much!!

Tina Z. said...

ooo, so happy, thank you so much.
congratulations to the top picks.
have a lovely day.

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all x

Fikreta said...

congrats to all!