Wednesday, March 22, 2017

#75 Butterflies + R is for Repeat and/or the colour Night sky.

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge. Winners results for #74 are in the post below. Please make sure you check back as it could be you. Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and there have been a few! Thankyou all so much for continuing to play along.
I'm very pleased to announce the set of themes and colours for the coming year. I have thrown the letters up in the air this time round and the mix will be that the themes and colours will not be the same letter for each challenge. I have also sorted out some new prizes too.

I'm delighted to introduce you to my next Guest Designer.

Bunny
Winner of #70)





Hey, y’all. What an honor it is to be chosen as a Guest Designer. I live in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. I’m married to my best friend, have children, grandchildren and the best pet in the world. His name is Woolfie the Bear. He’s a stuffed teddy bear and he knows he’s not real. I’ve been making cards for about 7 years.  When you get a chance, stop by my blog and have a look. If you can make it look prettier, please let me know as I am computer challenged.  http://bunnyscards1.blogspot.com


Bunny  has chosen 

the letter R for Repeat which has been teamed with N for the colour Night Sky)

For the purposes  of this challenge  for the theme of " Repeat"  I just need to see something on your card  repeated maybe as a pattern or more than one of.   The colour to use is "Night Sky". Again I will leave it to you to see your interpretation of night sky colours. It could be the colour of  twilight,  a glorious sunset or even the colour of a  moonless night.  Hope I have given you some inspiration .


You may choose to use just the letter/theme + butterfly or use the colour +butterfly.
If you make your project using both the theme  letter and the colour +butterfly you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win an additional prize.

Here is Bunny's  card for you.


Bunny  has chosen to go with a repeat of the candi on opposite corners.
 Please visit  Bunny  on her blog Here for more details. 

Thankyou Bunnyfor being my Guest Designer for #75.

Please take the  Guest Designer badge from the side bar.

Here is my inspiration for you.

I have gone for a repeat of the butterfly.
Please go to my blog Here for further details and photos.

The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

A Crafts - Too  Embossing Folder  Scrolled Border  + Butterfly stamp by Dovecraft
 with extra goodies to complete a card or two.


To go with the above you may choose 
either
Selection  (A)


or
Selection (B) 


Each selection contains the following:
Backing card
Coloured Print
Ribbon
Paper flower
Mdf  Key
Doily
Silver butterfly trim

The additional prize available if
using both Repeat  and the colour Night Sky  along  with your Butterfly
is
Stamography
'Butterflies with Lily '
Clear stamps.


Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in Mr Linky below.
Please also state if you are only playing for fun.
Happy crafting and see you soon.

13 comments:

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Beautiful creations :) thanks for the inspiration. Excited to play along !!
Cheers
preeti

Grudniowe Handmade said...

Great inspiration! :)

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Great theme, with many possibilities! Welcome to Bunny, her card is very sweet! Lovely inspiration also from you, Mrs. A, it's so elegant!!

oldpunca said...

Ups! I have done a mess. :-( I'm sorry. Please remove one of my entries. Thank you.

Loose Stitches said...

Great theme, I had fun making my card with it in mind. Wonderful inspiration!
Hugs, Sherry x
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Karen Petitt said...

What a fabulous and fun challenge! Absolutely loved the theme and using dark blue, it's one of my favourite shades, thank you for both the challenge and beautiful inspirations too x

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
cingrats to Bunny on her GD spot.
Her card is very lovely and what a super design too.
I have already commented on your lovely cards on your blog.
Thank you for another super challenge theme, and all your hard work involved.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Sandy said...

"the color of the night sky" is a fun theme because it's open to so many interpretations.
thanks for hosting this challenge.

KandA said...

Fabulous cards xx

Sathya said...

Hi, I like to enter my card for the challenge.
http://sathyapapercrafts.blogspot.ae/2017/04/guest-designer-pcm.html

I have mentioned and linked back here in my blog, but couldn't add here Kindly help. Thanks in advance.

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Wonderful inspiration, thank you. Happy crafting, Sandra x

Craftychris said...

Love both your and Bunny's cards - they are both beautiful! xxx

Janis said...

Beautiful cards by both of you talented ladies. I took the cue from Bunny and repeated the corner embellishments. Thank you for another lovely challenge!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com