Wednesday, December 28, 2016

#69 Butterflies +Z is for Zero and/or Zucchini

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge. The Butterflies have now rested their wings and are fluttering to go. Winners results for #68 are in the post below. Please make sure you check back as it could be you.  Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and there have been a few! Thankyou all so much for continuing to play along.
We are now three quarters of the way through the current set of letters and themes. A new mix has been entered into the challenge too!!

 Each challenge will be a different letter of the Alphabet. It will always be Butterflies with the addition of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter. Along with the letter will be a corresponding colour.
You may choose to use just the letter/theme + butterfly or use the colour +butterfly.
If you make your project using both the letter and the colour +butterfly you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win an additional prize. so that's 2 chances to win on each challenge.
My Guest Designers will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme and colour.

I'm delighted to introduce you to my next Guest Designer.
Please welcome back 
Tina Z.
(winner of #62.)



Hi. I am Tina and I live in Slovenia, a country well known for its stunning nature. I have been married to my high school sweetheart and we have a 5 year old daughter and two sons (4 and 1,5 year old). I started card making in 2010 when my husband bought me a green Cuttlebug J.  I didn't know a hobby could be so addictive … So I created my blog to share my love of crafting and to enter challenges, which inspire my  crafting.
Both decisions – to start crafting and to start blogging  - are among the best in my life, it is so inspiring. I don’t have any specific ‘crafter style’,  I just love playing with papers and trying different styles and techniques, e.g. CAS, vintage, bokeh, smooshing, water coloring …
You can find more on my blog (http://www.treebug.org/). The name incorporates my passion for environment (»tree«) and card making (»bug« is short for my green Cuttlebug)
I am so happy to be a Guest Designer at Butterfly challenge – butterfly dies were among the first dies I bought. Thank you Mrs A.!

Tina  has chosen

# 69 Butterflies +  Z is for Zero
with the additional option of Z is for the colour Zucchini.

(The definition for Zucchini as a colour is hues of yellow through to hues of green
and I will accept either or both colour ranges.)
Your Zero can be a nought on your project to represent a special birthday or an event maybe. 



Here is Tina's card for you.

Tina  has made a Birthday card for a special 10yr old. 
Please do go on over to Tina's blog to see how this beautiful
card has been made. 

Thankyou Tina  for being my guest Designer for #69.

Please take the new Guest Designer badge from the side bar.


Here is my inspiration for you.





Please go to my  Blog Here   for full explanation of how the cards were made.


The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.



(A) Blue Selection



(B) Pink Selection




The additional prize available if
using both Zero and the colour Zucchini along  with your Butterfly
is

Sizzix 659125
Thinlits Die.
Butterfly, Flourishes & Frame.



Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in Mr Linky below.
Please also state if you are only playing for fun.
Happy crafting and see you soon.





15 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Congrats Tina for your GD! Lovely card with the acetate panel, you and Mrs A. are so talented at using this, your cards are both beautiful!
... Just a note: when I read "Zucchini" I have been stunned. In Italy zucchini are a veggie! :D
http://www.biorto.it/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/zucchini.jpg
But the colours are the same :)
Happy New Year to all

Jane Willis said...

Congratulations to Tina - gorgeous cards from you both
Jane

Tina Z. said...

Thank you so much Mrs A.- I am honoured to be your guest again.
I love your challenges - you always prepare great themes and inspirations for challenges.
Happy New Year to all.

Janis said...

Wonderful theme! At first I was thinking, "Zucchini???? Who in the world would have a zucchini stamp???" Then I realized it was the color, not the veg!! Ha.

Your cards are fabulous and so is the inspiration from your Guest Designer!!! Thank you for this lovely challenge.
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

Well you had me stumped on the Zucchini, thank you for putting a description of the colour on the blog.

Sue xx

mamapez5 said...

I am glad you told us what colour to use for Zucchini. I didn't fancy just a dark green which is what it means to me.It is good to be back crafting again. Long may the butterflies keep flying! Kate x

AlisonC said...

It's lovely to be back with a card. I have a hankering for Zucchini now.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Finally I entered! :D

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
congrats to Tina on her GD spot.
Her card is brilliant as is yours, and such a great example for us to follow.
I must admit I did struggle with this colour, so I hope my card is okay.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Kimbo said...

Gorgeous inspiration Mrs A and Tina x

Barb said...

Great inspiration Mrs. A from both you and Tina. It's lovely to see her as your guest designer. Barb xx

Lynn said...

Brilliant cards ladies. Happy new year to you both. Lynn

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

WOOHOO!!! Mrs A.... just fluttered in time, kinda combining the WOYWW post and yours ....as time permits..
I have done some embossing resist for you so you can check it out :D can do it with clear although I used white on butterfly piece on snowflake I used clear EP.
Hope you and Doc have recovered from the banishment. :D
Thanks so much for the inspiration of your challenge.
Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Preeti D. (aka Dutt Preety) said...

Wow!! Just stumbled onto this blog and im so happy i found it :) will definitely participate in the upcoming challenges :) i loveeeee butterflies so this is pretty great!
Happy new year
cheers
preety

AlisonC said...

I just wanted to say that the pins in the tops of brushos are so you can shake a little out at a time. You don't need to remove the lid which can result in a right old mess and lots of shouting!