Wednesday, August 24, 2016

#61 Butterflies + K is for Kraft Card and or Kaleidoscope.

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge.

Winners results for #60  are in the post below.
Please make sure you check as it could be you.
Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and there have been quite a few!

Thankyou all so much for playing along. 

We are over half way through
the new set of letters and themes.
I've introduced  a new mix into the challenge too!!

 Each challenge will be a different letter of the Alphabet.
It will always be Butterflies  with the addition
of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter.
Along with this letter will be a corresponding  colour.

You may choose to use just the letter /theme + butterfly
or use the colour + butterfly.
If you make your project 
using both the letter and the colour + butterfly
you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win 
an additional prize.
So that's 2 chances to win  on each challenge.  

Just me again this challenge.
Guest Designers will be back on the next one.


This is what I have chosen for you.
#61  Butterflies + K  is for Kraft card
with the additional option of  K is for Kaleidoscope.

Kaleidoscope - An optical instrument usually a cylinder
with mirrors containing loose, coloured small  ojects such as glass.
The viewer looks into one end and the light entering the other
end creates a colourful pattern.

So I would like to see  kraft card  used 
on your  project
along with your Butterfly/ies of course.
The optional colour being use lots of  different colours
 on your project.

Here are my inspiration cards for you.

I have used A Hunkdory image
on each one to show the use of colour.






Please pop over to my blog for more detailed info.

(There is still a Monkey over there reeking havoc.
I knew it wa s a bad idea to let him loose on my blog!)

I'm reallly looking forward to seeing some mixed media backgrounds
for this challenge


The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

Hessian goody bag
containing either

Yellow/gold selection


or 



Mauve selection


or 
$10 gift certificate from


Raspberry Road.


The additional prize available if
using both Kraft card  and kaleidoscope colours
+ your butterfly
is 

Sizzix 659268
Butterfly die cut.





Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Happy crafting .
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

21 comments:

Sandra H said...

Oooh l can smell mischief!! your cards Mrs A are gorgeous as always your so talented xx

AlisonC said...

Ooh nice challenge. These images are so pretty. I failed dismally at the last one but hope to do better with this. The monkeys are very entertaining, though I can see it might be exhausting. X

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful cards, I LOVE the kaleidoscope colors. I am in desperate need of inspiration to get back into crafting after a month of traveling, maybe this will do it for me.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

absolutly stunning inspiration from you sweetie!! each card is so Beautiful! This sounds like a lot of fun! can't wait to get home and get started!!

Zoechaos said...

Your cards are gorgeous a riot of colour and pretty images. It's that die that has me drooling, added to the long ever growing list of must haves! XOXO

Sandy said...

I like the kaleidoscope colors on these inspiration cards, but I went monochromatic with the kraft.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

My niece would love to play with her colourful glittered card :)

Sandy said...

I've added a link to the challenge. I can't believe I forgot it. Thanks for reminding me Mrs. A.

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
I never thought of my card today as being a entry for the Butterfly Challenge till you and Liz mentioned it so thank you for the heads up.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Lynn said...

Beautiful cards Mrs. A, what a super challenge. Lynn x

Craftychris said...

Gorgeous cards! A fab theme too! xxx

Di said...

Phew, made it - with days to spare!

Fabulous cards from you Mrs A :) Just playing for fun thanks.

Hugs

Di xx

Jane Willis said...

Another late arrival here - I've been away for a while so playing catch up now. I've managed the Kraft but not the Kaleidoscope - I love the way you've incorporated both into your cards
Jane

scrappymo! said...

Hello there Mrs A. We are finally home from the lake and you can just guess what was waiting for me in my very full community mail box. Yes, it was my gorgeous stamp set that I won here on your Butterfly challenge. I LOVE it. Best of all is the sentiment words as Rose is included there. I am working on a card for my Mum that says Hello Rose or Think of you, Rose...It will give her a smile!
Thanks again, Mrs. A.

scrappymo! said...

Hello there Mrs A. We are finally home from the lake and you can just guess what was waiting for me in my very full community mail box. Yes, it was my gorgeous stamp set that I won here on your Butterfly challenge. I LOVE it. Best of all is the sentiment words as Rose is included there. I am working on a card for my Mum that says Hello Rose or Think of you, Rose...It will give her a smile!
Thanks again, Mrs. A.

Greta said...

Hurrah--I'm able to enter this time! Love your beautiful inspiration cards, Mrs. A, as I said on your blog. Enjoy the weekend!

Kimbo said...

Lovely cards Mrs A, love the colourful images. Just playing for fun this time x

Veerle said...

Your inspiration cards are gorgeous ValeryAnn. I will try to join in.
Hugs Veerle x

KandA said...

I actually made it this fortnight! Fabulous cards especially the bird one xx

Jean said...

At last I have managed to make a card in time to enter here. I love all the inspiration cards.
Jean x

Janis said...

44 minutes to spare! lol....
Honestly, I have been picking, steam juicing and canning grape juice for the last 5 days straight and I am astonished that I was able to get a card made last night to put in today! Love the creative kaleidoscope theme and kraft always looks great this time of year.

Your cards are just lovely!! I really like how the first one actually looks like a kaleidoscopic pattern. Beautiful!!

Thank you, once again, for a fun and lovely challenge!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com