Wednesday, July 27, 2016

#59 Butterflies + P is for Punches and/or Pink.

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge.

Winners results for #58  are in the post below.
Please make sure you check as it could be you.
Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and there have been quite a few!

Thankyou all so much for playing along. 

We are  half way through
the new set of letters and themes.
I've introduced  a new mix into the challenge too!!

 Each challenge will be a different letter of the Alphabet.
It will always be Butterflies  with the addition
of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter.
Along with this letter will be a corresponding  colour.

You may choose to use just the letter /theme + butterfly
or use the colour + butterfly.
If you make your project 
using both the letter and the colour + butterfly
you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win 
an additional prize.
So that's 2 chances to win  on each challenge.  

 My Guest Designers
will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme

They will also be commenting on your entries.  

I'm  delighted to introduce you to my next Guest Designer

Please Welcome  back
Alice P.
(Winner #55)

I'm a 54 years old italian teacher (of primary school).
I live with my six(!) kitties in a little country hill near the sea.
I started my blog in May 2014. I have always played with papers, glue and colours, but I have known cardmaking/crafting world only recently, when I bought my first Big Shot and some dies... Such a fabulous invention is it!
I like learning and try new things and always look at the amazing works of the so many talented crafter in Blogland.
I like to recycle, not only for an ecological and economical factor, but also because everything can be re-invented. When I was a kid, my Grandmother taught me to throw away the less possible, because everything can be looked with different eyes and used in different ways. She made me small boats with hulls of walnut-tree, and dolls with a knotting handkerchief... She preserved the papers of my Easter eggs, and then I made collage and decorated boxes with them. I enjoyed those papers!
So, now I hate wasting...I'm a compulsive hoarder :D
I love so much all the colours, the "girly style", animals, flowers and nature and all the sweet things make me happy!
My English isn't very good, so I hope to haven't made too much mistakes in this my presentation... Lol
Hope you like my little works and I can't wait to see yours!

Alice has chosen 

#59  Butterflies + P is for Punches
with the additional option of  P is for the colour Pink.

So I would like to see something that has been  Punched out
on your  project (no die cuts allowed)
along with your Butterfly/ies of course.

Here is Alice's card 

Lots of punched out elements here.
Just look at the cute blossom tree.


Please pop over to Alice's blog to see the full details

Thank you for being my Guest Designer
for #59

Please take your Guest Designer badge
from the side bar.


Here is my inspiration for you.


I have used a border punch on both of these cards
using a different method on each.


Please pop over to my blog for more detailed info.

The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

Hessian goody bag
containing either



(A) Blue selection

or

(b)  Yellow /gold selection 


or 
$10 gift certificate from


Raspberry Road.


The additional prize available if
using both  Punches  and the colour Pink
+your butterfly
is 

Sizzix Thinlits Die 660802


Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Happy crafting .
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

20 comments:

Pen Sunshinepen said...

What a great choice today P for Pink :) x

KandA said...

Fabulous cards from both of you. Love all the punching... makes a great change from using dies all the time xx

Di said...

Squeal - how fabulous! Brilliant theme, as you would guess, and I love yours and Alice's cards.

Hugs

Di xx

Veerle said...

Three gorgeous and awesome inspiration cards. Love them. Hugs Veerle x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow Mrs A, both your cards area just adorable!!! The first one is a delight, my favourite!! :)
I too have that Tonic punch with the butterflies, it's gorgous! :)

Karenladd said...

What gorgeous samples from you and Alice, wow! This is a great opportunity to pull out some of my punches and get creative.

Di said...

I'm baaaack Mrs A! LOVED making my entry for this great theme! :)

Hugs

Di xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A & Alice.
what wonderful Butterfly creations from both of you.
They are both so very super and wonderful inspiration.
Congrats to Alice on her GD spot.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Aquarius said...

Some pretty ideas for inspiration - here is my offering for the pink/punch theme.

dutchess said...

sorry Valery I have somehow entered twice...not used to doing this so sorry

Carol L said...

Congrats to Alice for being your GD! What a lovely sample card to inspire us, and Mrs A, your card samples are equally stunning! I'm playing along just for fun this week :)

Jane Willis said...

Oops, just realised you've said "no die cuts allowed". Sorry, I have included a die cut as well as my punched elements, does that mean I'm disqualified?
jane

Barb said...

Oh Dear - I have also included some die cuts as well as punches. So Sorry. I'm probably disqualified too.

Anyway, Congratulations Alice on being Mrs A's Guest Designer. Your card is really pretty. Great inspiration from you and also Mrs. A. Barbxx

Tina Z. said...

wow, what a challenge - I have to find my punches which are forgotten somewhere ... really great inspirations from both of you!

Lynn said...

Gorgeous feminine cards ladies. I love the edge punch Mrs. A. Lynn

AlisonC said...

The gallery looks fabulous arrayed in all the pink. I'm looking forward to visiting.

Petra L said...

Sorry, because of the blog error I wasn't able to follow this blog. Hope I'am still in this contest. Thank you.

Janis said...

So many pretty pink cards!! This challenge theme was totally irresistible to me. Hehehe... Beautiful work by both you and the guest designer. Thank you for another of your lovely butterfly challenges!!!
<3 J

jwoolbright at gmail dot com
HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

Lynn said...

Hello Mrs. A, I have sent you an e-mail with details of the stamp I used on my card. Lynn x

Eve said...

Hello Mrs A - so sorry that I haven't fluttered by for a while.
Stunningly beautiful inspiration cards.
Eve xx