Wednesday, May 18, 2016

#55 Butterflies + A is for Aperture and /or Apricot

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge.

Winners results for #54 are in the post below.
Please make sure you check  as it could be you.
Unclaimed prizes go back into the pot and  there been a few!

Thankyou all so much for playing along. 

We have started a brand new set of letters and themes.
I've introduced  a new mix into the challenge too!!

 Each challenge will be a different letter of the Alphabet.
It will always be Butterflies  with the addition
of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter.
Along with this letter will be a corresponding  colour.

You may choose to use just the letter /theme + butterfly
or use the colour + butterfly.
If you make your project 
using both the letter and the colour + butterfly
you will be eligible for going into a second draw to win 
an additional prize.
So that's 2 chances to win  on each challenge.  

 My Guest Designers
will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme.

They will also be commenting on your entries.  

I'm  delighted to introduce you to my next Guest Designer

Please Welcome
KandA
(Winner #49)


Hi everyone, I'm Andrea but also known around Blogland as KandA. I was the very lucky winner of Mrs A's Butterfly challenge #49 and as well as receiving some fabulous goodies I was delighted to be given the chance of being a Guest Designer.

I've been crafting in one form or another before I even started school - some skills taught to me by my mother and some self taught. That was many many years ago but I still take delight in creating things..... luckily I have a wonderful hubby who puts up with all my crafty 'junk' lying around the place.

The letter I've picked for this challenge is A and this is the card and matching bookmark I made with the theme and colour 'Aperture' and 'Apricot'. If you'd like to know more then please pop over to my blog http://kandacreativemoments.blogspot.co.uk/
I'm really looking forward to visiting you and can't wait to see what you make.


KandA has chosen 

#55  Butterflies + A is for Aperture
with the additional option of  A is for the colour Apricot.

So I would like to see  a hole/opening on your project
along with your Butterfly/ies of course.


This challenge will run for 4 weeks.

Both Kanda  and I will be back at the half way mark
(1st of June) on our blogs to show you some more inspirational makes.

Here is KandA's 1st card for you 
which also incorporates a  matching tag.

Please pop over to KandA's blog to see the full details





Thank you  for being my Guest Designer
for #55

Please take your Guest Designer badge
from the side bar.



My 1st inspiration for you is this shaker card.


2nd card incorporates decoupage into the aperture.


You can see more details over on my Blog


The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

Hessian goody bag
containing either


(A) Pink  bag.

(B) Blue bag


or 
$10 gift certificate from

Raspberry Road.

The additional prize available if
using both  Aperture and the colour Apricot
+ your butterfly
is 

Sizzix Thinlits 
Die cut 660809


Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Happy crafting .
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

23 comments:

Kath said...

Congratulations to Andrea on being your GD. Lovely inspiration from both of you.
Kath x

KandA said...

Hi Mrs A, thanks so much for letting me join you this month as GDT. Love both your cards, especially that fabulous decoupage xx

brenda said...

It's lovely to see Andrea as the GDT this month and great inspiration from you both.

I am a bit early to the party but was determined not to miss this time round.

B x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Welcome to KandA and such elegant card and tag she made!! Wonderful!
Great inspirations from her and from you, Mrs. A! Love your shaker card, it's so sweet, and the decoupage in the second card looks as an explosion of colourful butterflies, stunning effect!

terrie said...

Congrats to all of the winners....enjoy your prizes....
Welcome KandA

Barb said...

Congratulations to the winners and top picks from the previous challenge.

It is lovely to see Andrea here as the Guest Designer this time with her beautiful tag and card. Great inspiration from both Andrea and yourself Mrs.A. Thank you for another great challenge. Barbxx

ellyscard creatief said...

Congrats Andrea, Beautiful creations.
Thanks for the challenge.

Elizabeth said...

Congratulations to Andrea on her win. All the cards are inspiring. My output of cards has been at an all time low recently but I've finally been able to join in with the challenge again so thanks for getting my mojo going again :) Elizabeth xx

Sue said...

Congrats to Andrea ..all your cards are fab Mrs A and yes I've been tanked up on painkillers and taking it easy:)) huggles Sue xx

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
congrats to Andrea on her wonderful GD creations.
Your cards are wonderful inspiration too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Pen Sunshinepen said...

Well done Andrea beautiful work. xx

AlisonC said...

Lovely challenge and inspiration cards from you both. I've rescued some butterflies, do I get extra points and prizes?

Karen Petitt said...

Thanks for another fun challenge and for sharing your gorgeous creations with us! Karen x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

I love Andrea's card and tag and your shaker card too, such wonderful inspiration. It's lovely to be fluttering by again. Crafty hugs x

Suzana said...

Thank you for this beautiful challenge with butterflies!
Amazing creations, here!

Di said...

Yippee! I made it :) Had great fun making this card and great DT cards as well.

Hugs

Di xx

Darnell said...

Congratulation, Andrea! Stunning cards from you both! I'm playing just for fun and thank you for it! Hugs, Darnell

MaryH said...

Some awesome inspiration from you & Kanda. I especially love the lattice tucked in the aperture with the decoupaged. Loving the color combo on each of the cards too. Some nifty entries, some of which I've seen in surfing, and now I'm off to enjoy some of the others! Worked hard to join in this one, Mrs. A! Thanks for the gorgeous butterfly die too! Big hugs.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I am so pleased to find a place for my card to land. Thank you for the gorgeous inspiration! As for the die I used on my card, they are available at Scrapbook Outlet, and they are quite reasonable, Mrs. A.. http://wholesalecraftingsupplies.com/products/small-side-profile-butterfly-gina-marie-design-dies Hope that helps.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jane Willis said...

Do you know I must have checked back a dozen times to see why there's been no new challenge yet - even though I know perfectly well that it's a four week challenge this time. In fact it was me who noted it in the listing at Challenges for days! I'm just too eager when it comes to anything involving butterflies
Jane

Jane said...

Beautiful work Andrea and I just realized that my plaque fit the aperture challenge, I'm delighted to join the fun! Hugs xx

Lynn said...

Lovely work ladies - I particularly like the decoupage butterflies in the aperture. It's a good job this was a 4 week challenge or else I might not have made it! Lynn x