Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Winners #44

Hello one and all.
Time to announce the winners of 
my month long Fairy challenge.

22 players fluttered by and what gorgeous
fairies you brought along to play.
Thankyou for taking time out
from your busy Christmas schedules to enter.

I really enjoyed all the different projects
and couldn't wittle it down to just a Top 3
so here is my T4!!

In numerical order they are

(1) Lia
(A gorgeous LOTV image used with 
beautiful embroidered leaves in the design).

(12) Bernadette
(Brought along this lovely New Baby box
that she created with such a cute baby fairy
nestling in amongst all the embellishments).

(19) Amanda
(Tried her hand at a spot of book binding 
and created this wonderful fairy house 
for her wee fairy fae to live in)

(21) Tricia 
(This is Hand cut 3d decoupage taken 
to another level. Just checkout that intricate cutting).

Congratulations Ladies please help yourselves to the top
3 badge
from the side bar. 


The 2  Winners picked by Random Org
are

(20) Alison C. 

I already had Alison earmarked as 
a Top3 contender so pleased that 
Mr Org agreed with me!



 (8) Margaret.
I'm really pleased that Mr Org
picked Margaret as one of the Winners
as she plays along in every challenge.
(Everything come to those that wait!)


Please send me your details Alison  and Margaret to the email address

in the side bar letting me know  which voucher you would like to receive
Shown in # 44.
Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.


Hope to see you all back in # 45.
in which the Butterflies are back.

5 comments:

AlisonC said...

Ooh thank you, what a lovely surprise to wake up to. x

Lia said...

Thank you so much for choosing my LOTV Fairie in the TOP-3!
The best end of 2015!!
Lia xx

Tricia from Spain said...

that's a lovely surprise - congrats to all

Granmargaret said...

Thank you so much for picking my card as one of the winners. I have sent an email.
Congratulations to Alison and the top 3.

Bernadet said...

So proud that you picked my babybox card into your top 3!

Congrats to the other winners to!