Wednesday, December 02, 2015

#44 All kinds Of Fairies

Hello and welcome back 
to a very Special Challenge.
Please stop and flutter for a while.

Winners results for #43 are in the post below.

The butterflies are all now in the chrysalis stage 
and will be back in the New Year
ready to spread their wings.

In The meantime 
for the whole of December 
(closes 29th )
The Fairies have come along to play.

The New challenge for #44 is
All kinds of Fairies.

You can make Christmas/Non Christmas items
just so long as I can see a fairy/ies with wings 
 on your project.

There will be two winners chosen
and a Top 3 selected.

Here is my inspiration for you.

My 1st creation is a wall Hanging.
Using  a digi image by 
Patties Creations called
'Moon Fairy Snow Globe.


My 2nd is a scenic Spring Card
created with various 
Lavinia Stamps.


Please stop by my Blog for full details
on these 2 projects.

Another card to show as inspiration for you.
You can find the details for this card


The 2 winners may choose
a $10 Gift Certificate each
from one of  the following companies.

Robyn's Fetish

Nitwit Collections

The Art Of Crafts

Doodle Pantry

Aspire Crafts

Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab
above
and enter your Creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Happy crafting.
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

8 comments:

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Wow, two really lovely cards from you!!The snowglobe with the sitting fairy is so cute, and I'm in love with the second card with the purple tones! Such a wonderful landscape you have inked and stamped! The fluttering fairy looks so misterious!
Hugs

KT Fit Kitty said...

This looks like a fun challenge! I hope I will be able to join you this time as I haven't been playing here for quite a while. I'm out of touch... did you manage to get through all the letters of the alphabet? Your fairy card and wall hanging are beautiful! Love your inking on the card - gorgeous!

Sandra H said...

Both cards are amazing and the fairy on the 2nd card is beautiful x

scrappymo! said...

Both are so lo ely but the seocond card just calls to me. I think you have created a beautiful scene. Your fairy lives in a gorgeous home!

Craftychris said...

Two fab fairy projects! I love fairies so they are both up my street, as is this challenge! I will try and join in! xxx

JD/ Jill said...

Both are beautiful cards!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely projects.

AlisonC said...

Beautiful scenic card, it looks magical. Always plenty of inspiration here!