Wednesday, November 04, 2015

#42 Butterflies + Z is for Zig Zags

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge.

Winners results for #41  are in the post below

Each challenge will  be a different letter of the Alphabet.
It will always be Butterflies but with the addition
of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter.
The twist is that my Guest Designers
will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme.

They will also be commenting on your entries. 

Down to the last 3 letters now and you'll be 
surprised to know that X has been taken
but you will have to wait until the end of December
to find out the challenge.
And no it isn't Xmas or Xxxxx for Kisses
or even X marks the spot. 
My Guest Designer #45  is busy preparing her project 
but is sworn to secrecy 
What can it possibly be!!!!!
I'm a tease aren't I.

Anyway I'm way ahead of myself so back to 

#42
Please give a warm welcome to my next Guest Designer.
 Claudia   (winner of #38)


I'm Claudia and I turned just 40 (in July). I'm living in Belgium. I'm married for the past 11 years with Wim and we have 2 children. Jarno is our son (13) and Joran, our daughter is 9. I've been making cards for 3 years now. At first I was making a lot of 3D cards, then I found out about copics, gorgeous digis and crafting and never stopped doing it since then. I work part time  as an administrative assistant. I'm trilled to be part of the DT team at Creatalicious. Hugs xxx  


Claudia 
has chosen the following letter for you. 

#42 Butterflies + Z is for Zig zags.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

So any paper design which has zig zags on it or  maybe ric rac brad or just draw the lines on your card + your Butterflies of course.

Here is Claudia's  project for you.


Claudia has chosen to make this hidden pocket tag card
using zig zag paper for the tag holder.

Here you can see the tag removed showing more of the design.

Please pop over to Claudia's blog
to see how her card was made.


Thank you Claudia for being my Guest Designer
for #42.

Please take your Guest Designer badge
from the side bar.

Here is my  Inspiration for you.



You can find more details Here on my blog.


The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

Hessian goody bag
containing either

A)  Red  selection 


or
(b) Pink selection 


or 
$10 gift certificate from

Raspberry Road Designs

Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Happy crafting .
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

10 comments:

Tina Z. said...

so interesting challenge and great inspiration from both of you - I love pattern papers, they are stunning.

Veerle said...

Claudia & Mrs.A both fun cards and looks like a fun challenge. Will take a look at any zig zaggy thing in my stash LOL
And yes Mrs.A you are a tease :-) really looking foreward to this "X" LOL
Hugs, Veerle x

LesleyG said...

Clever design from Claudia, and yours is inspirational too, good luck everyone xxx

Eve said...

Thank you Mrs A for the challenge and the wonderful inspiration.
Eve xx

Claudia's kaartjes said...

Thanks for the lovely comment ladies.

hugs
Claudia

Barb said...

Lovely cards from you both. It's nice to meet Claudia. I'm pleased to be taking part in this fun challenge. Barbxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
Congrats to your GD.
Wonderful cards created for this challenge.
Very perfect examples to give us some great ideas.
Thank you for all your hard work involved in this wonderful challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Veerle said...

This really was a hard one for me Mrs.A but that's just me.
I wanted to create my own zig zag lines instead of using an embossing folder or patterned paper. For days I have been thinking and trying on scraps of paper. None of it was good enough I hope you like this one and that you like my zig zag lines that I created myself.
Lucky for me your challenge runs bi-weekly or I would have been too late ;-)
Hugs, Veerle x

KandA said...

Just managed to zig-zag along with my butterfly. Love the cards from both you and Claudia xx

Amanda said...

this was a hard one, had to improvise *lol* thanks for a great challenge xx