Wednesday, October 21, 2015

#41 Butterflies + N is for Numbers

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge.

Winners results for #40  are in the post below

Each challenge will  be a different letter of the Alphabet.
It will always be Butterflies but with the addition
of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter.
The twist is that my Guest Designers
will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme.

They will also be commenting on your entries. 

Down to the last 4 letters now and that 
elusive X is still there.
What can it be!

Please give a warm welcome to my next Guest Designer.
 Elena F.   (winner of #37)


Hello Everyone! I´m Elena F , I´m 41 and I live in the Basque Country with hubby, our 2 kids and a baby.
I work full time in the only newspaper that is published entirely in Euskera (our oldest than Latin official language) but now I´m happily to have a break.
Since I can remember, I spent time doing all kind of crafts and colouring. I also sew, knit and crochet when I can.
I think what I enjoy making the most is doing handmade gifts. Craft (specially scrapbooking) is my hobby and I love copic colouring.
I started blogging in January 2013 and you can find my work at:
http://esku-lanak.blogspot.com.es/
(SCRAP-lanak GANBARAN; that means scrap works in my storage room).
Thank you for having me as a Guest Designer!. Thanks to all the readers / followers too for being here. Elena F.  

Elena has chosen the following letter for you. 

#41 Butterflies + N is for Numbers.

So I would like to see a number or numbers on your project.
The number could be to celebrate a Birthday (age) or an Anniversary for example.
You can interpret any way you wish and add any embellishments + your butterfly of course.

Here is Elena's  project for you.



Elena has chosen to make this gorgeous tag with a
vellum pocket and used the number 10.
Please pop along to Elena's blog
to see the techniques that were used.


Thank you Elena  for being my Guest Designer
for #41.

Please take your Guest Designer badge
from the side bar.

Here is my  Inspiration for you.

I'm back with my love /hate relationship 
with acetate for this 18th Birthday card.
You can find the link here to my blog
giving full details.
Elf Candy is still also running until 31st Oct.


The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

Hessian goody bag
containing either

A)  Pink  selection 


or
(b) Gold/Brown selection 

or 
$10 gift certificate from
Doodle Pantry

Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Happy crafting .
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

9 comments:

Margreet said...

Lovely tags made by Elena! Your 18th birthday card is gorgeous too!
xxx Margreet

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Mrs. A! I didn't think I'd be able to join your challenge but my Cat Lovers Hop card has lots of butterflies and lots of numbers! Purr-fect!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congrats to your Guest Designer! The tag with vellum pocket is beautiful! Your 18th birthday card is lovely! Thanks for a fun challenge!

AlisonC said...

Worth the fiddle, Mrs A, to make your lovely card and thanks for the inspiration, Elena.

KandA said...

Gorgous card from you Mrs A and wonderful tags from Elena. Managed to get fluttering to join in this time xx

Swissie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Swissie said...

I am sorry, I made a mistake as I posted my entry. Now it is shown twice. Could you please delete the wrong one? Thank you. xx
Swissie

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
Phew I just made it this time again.
Congrats to you GD.
Super creations made by your self, and your GD.
Thank you so much for all your hard work involved in this wonderful challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Amanda said...

Lovely makes, another great challenge.