Wednesday, October 07, 2015

#40 Butterflies + E is for Embossing.

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge.

Winners results for #39  are in the post below

Each challenge will  be a different letter of the Alphabet.
It will always be Butterflies but with the addition
of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter.
The twist is that my Guest Designers
will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme.

They will also be commenting on your entries. 

Only 5 letters left now to go  and  X  is still there!


Please give a warm welcome to my next Guest Designer.
 Vinita  (winner of #36)


Hello crafters, Vinita here from New creations! It is a great honor as a Guest Designer for the Butterfly Challenge! Thank you so much Mrs. A!  I live in Delhi (India),  a retired Kindergarten teacher, mother of two grown up children (aged 21 and 19). Drawing, crafting, use of waste material and painting have been a passion for me since childhood. I’ve been blogging since last two years and love my crafty friends that I’ve met through that hobby. I don’t really have a ‘style’,  I love playing with papers and new techniques! And Thanks again to ValeryAnne!  Big Hugs to you all and I look forward to seeing your Butterfly + Embossing projects!

Vinita has chosen the following letter for you. 

#40 Butterflies + E is for Embossing

So any embossing  dry or wet  on your project
along with the required Butterfly/s of course.

Here is Vinita's  card for you.

Isn't it gorgeous and has both wet and dry
embossing on it.
Please pop along to Vinita's blog
to see the techniques that were used.


Thank you Vinita  for being my Guest Designer
for #40.

Please take your Guest Designer badge
from the side bar.

Here is my  Inspiration for you.

I have used Dry embossing 
on mine but with a different technique
on each.

More info and pictures are on my blog


The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

Hessian goody bag
containing either

A)   White//Silver selection 

or
(b) Red selection 


or 
$10 gift certificate from
D.A.I.S.I.E. company



Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Happy crafting .
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

21 comments:

Di said...

Oh what fabulous makes Mrs A - and how lovely to see Vinita smiling out from your post too. I like the theme this time round as well - I'll be back!

Hugs

Di xx

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous makes! I'm an early bird this time - I knew exactly what I was going to make as soon as I saw the challenge
Jane

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to Vinita as Guest Designer! All of the cards - Vinita's and Mrs. A's - are beautiful! I like the embossing - this is a much easier theme and I hope I have time to join in this challenge!

Jane Willis said...

I'm back with the other "flavour" of embossing! I wonder if, by the time the challenge closes, I'll have come back again with a "cocktail" of the two?
Jane

Sandy said...

Beautiful samples for this challenge.

Craftychris said...

Vinita's card is gorgeous, as are yours! Sorry I haven't joined in for a very long time! xxx

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely inspiration cards.

Barb said...

Great embossed butterfly cards from bothof you. Welcome to Vinita. Thank you for another great challenge. I'm so sorry causing trouble with my link. Barb xx


Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
congrats to your GD Vinita.
Super designed cards from you and your GD.
The colours are so wonderful and vibrant, and great embossing too.
Thank you for all your hard work involved in this wonderful challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Suman Pandit said...

Congrats Vinita, love all the cards, I have added my card to the link !!

Jean said...

Congratulations to Vinita on the GG spot your card is lovely. great embossing on your cards as well Mrs A, I have just linked my card. Sorry I've not been able to play lately.
Jean x

Marie Smith said...

Such pretty entries - enjoying them.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Mrs A, it's been a long time since I was able to join in with your challenges ... I'm so glad I managed it this week as I love all forms of embossing. Vinita's card is lovely and together with your cards inspired me to get an embossing folder out and join in. I have just linked my card. Elizabeth xx

Karen Petitt said...

Gorgeous makes from both of you and I'm so happy I finally got to enter again! Thanks for the challenge and sharing your art with us Karen x

Donna said...

Wonderful challenge and great creativity as always!

Karen Petitt said...

Yipee!! I got to play along again - thanks for the fabulous butterfly challenges I love using my butterfly stamps Karen x

Di said...

Phew! Made it :-)

Hugs

Di xx

Marjeta said...

Interesting challenge. Something new. I have to participate someday.Thanks for all ideas and inspirations. I have to congratulat Vinita for her lovely creations.

Marjeta

Amanda said...

lovely designs, thanks for the challenge x Amanda

Donna said...

Sorry I was so late this time around. At least I got to play :)
Just as well Di had a reminder on her post!!!

Barb said...

Congratulations to the winner and the Top Three Picks. Thank you for a great Challenge. Barbxx