Wednesday, July 01, 2015

Winners #33

Thank you  all for fluttering by again.
A staggering 15 new players joined in the fun.
I'm very happy to see you all.

You all obviously liked the theme of flowers
as there were 84 entries this time
and several of you joined in more than once..
You made my choices so hard to make.
Here are my Top 3 selection
In numerical order they are

(2) Barbara Ann
(Used a lovely pansy die which I
went off and bought straightaway!)

(32)   ScrAPpamondo
(A very  clever 3D card)

(65) Kate P.. 
(Beautiful Purple  Poppies)

Congratulations Ladies please help yourselves to the Top 3 badge
from the side bar.


The Winner of #33
chosen by Random Org
is


( 59) Anne
(Anne is new to the challenge.
Her card is a lovely Creation in pink)

Congratulations Anne. 
Please send me your details to the email address
in the side bar letting me know the prize you have selected 
shown in #33.

Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.


++
I have a Wow Prize this time
for a card that took my breath away
along with the story to go with it.

(57) Karen H.

Karen please send me your details to the email address
in the side bar and a $10 Gift Certificate
from Raspberry Road Designs 
will be winging its way to you.


Thank you all for your continued support.

Hope to see you back in #34.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my... what a blessing to see I have been chosen for a Wow prize. Your heart is beautiful and I'm so thankful for this lovely gift! I will email you shortly. :o) Congratulations to all of the winners! :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

I'm a Top 3, Wow!
Thanks so much, it's a honour! :)