Wednesday, July 15, 2015

#35 Butterflies + T is for Tallisman

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge.

Winners results for #34  are in the post below

Each challenge will  be a different letter of the Alphabet.
It will always be Butterflies but with the addition
of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter.
The twist is that my Guest Designers
will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme.
They will also be commenting on your entries. 

We are down to the last 10 letters now and  UXYZ
are amongst them but don't be shy in choosing them
as I have some lovely/unusual themes picked out for those  letters!!

Please give a warm welcome to my next Guest Designer.

Rebecca
( Winner of #31)


Hi my name is Rebecca Billard, I am originally from Newfoundland, Canada, but currently resides in Nova Scotia, Canada with my wonderful husband. I have been paper crafting for a few years now. I love to make cards, tags, and mini albums the most, but I would like to try to learn some new techniques so that I can start journaling. I am so happy to be a Guest Designer for this challenge, it is one of my favorite challenges to play along with. I just love butterflies, and I use them a lot on my creations. Thanks Mrs. A for having me and I look forward to seeing all of your beautiful creations.

Rebecca has chosen the following letter for you.

#35 Butterfly/ies + T is for Talisman

Talisman =  a species of charm engraved on metal or stone to which wonderful effects are ascribed

so I would like to see a charm incorporated somewhere on your project along with your butterfly which could of course be the butterfly itself. 

Here is Rebecca's card for you.



Wow. Absolutely stunning. Don't you all agree!!

You can find more information on Rebecca's Blog.

Thank you Rebecca for being my Guest Designer
for #35.

Please take your Guest Designer badge
from the side bar.

Here is my  Inspiration Card.
You can find full details here on my blog.



The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

Hessian goody bag
containing either


(A)   Green selection 



or
(b)  Pink selection 



or

$10 gift certificate from
D.A.I.S.I.E. company



Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Happy crafting .
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

20 comments:

Craftychris said...

Congratulations Rebecca, your card is awesome! Yours is gorgeous too Mrs A xxx

KandA said...

Two amazing cards from you and Rebecca. Just checking we can use any charm or do I have to liberate hubby's 'ying yang' charm from around his neck!? xx

I'm a Little Teapot said...

BEAUTIFUL card, Rebecca! I was lucky to see this in person...pictures do not do it justice...it is GORGEOUS!!

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous cards this week! Now, I have a little question - not for this week's card, as I already have all the bits of it out on the table ready to assemble, but just for future makes. Would a dragonfly count as a butterfly? I'm absolutely obsessed with dragonflies and would love to bring some of my lovely dragonfly crafting goodies out to play in some of the butterfly challenges!
Jane

Sandy said...

I spent too much time thinking about the last few challenges and never got around to making a card, so I made one early this time.

Jane Willis said...

Thanks for popping over to my blog to explain about the dragonflies - they'll definitely be making an appearance on my challenge cards soon!

Di said...

Wonderful makes Missus! Love the theme too.

Hugs

Di xx

Veerle said...

Gorgeous sample cards Mrs.A glad i could join in again.
Hugs Veerle x

KandA said...

Thanks for letting me know I could use a charm - I've just added my card xx

Janet Kay said...

I've just found your blog! :) I love butterflies! :) I hope I've entered correctly:)

Theresa's Studio said...

I have had this butterfly charm for many years. Happy to find an way to yse for your challenge.

Barbara Ann said...

Amazing card Rebecca.Hope to see lots of butterflies Mrs A. HUugs Barbara

Amanda said...

gorgeous cards xx remembered to enter this time! xx Amanda

Liz said...

Beautiful cards for inspiration Mrs A and Rebecca! xx

Gail said...

What a fabulous challenge site. Just saw it today for the first time and am thrilled! Such beautiful cards for inspiration AND the entries are awesome. What a great quality of art work!

Kimbo said...

Another great challenge and some beautiful inspiration x

Lynn said...

Beautiful cards as always. Good challenge, Mrs. A. Lynn x

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
just got here with a few hours to spare.
Congrats to your GD person, and her card is so wonderfully created.
Very beautiful work.
Yours also is wonderful too.
Beautiful flowers, and a wonderful image.
Thank you for all your hard work involved in this great challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Fabulous mekes from Rebecca!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for a fun challenge! Amazing inspiration! Just made it before closeing time =)