Wednesday, July 01, 2015

#34 Butterflies + G is for Gems

Welcome back to my Butterfly Challenge.

Winners results for #33  are in the post below

Each challenge will  be a different letter of the Alphabet.
It will always be Butterflies but with the addition
of an item/theme beginning with a chosen letter.
The twist is that my Guest Designers
will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme.
They will also be commenting on your entries. 

Please give a warm welcome to my next Guest Designer.

Veerle.
( Winner of #30)


Hi, my name is Veerle and I live in a rural part of Belgium. My native language is flemish so please forgive me for my poor english.
A friend of mine started up my blog back in 2013 and on august 29 I posted my very first blogpost. At that time i was making cards
for about 6 months. Ever since i was a child i was being busy with crafting but never into cardmaking. Not until 2013.
Immediately I was bitten by the bug and got myself a new addiction—cardmaking. In the beginning nothing much happened on my
blog, 2 posts in september, 4 posts in november etc etc until i discovered challenges, that was in july 2014 and from then everything
went fast. I won some challenges and my confidence grew a bit, i started to learn new techniques on the internet and the ball started
rolling. I am now a DT member on 3 blogs, unfortunately one is closing down on july first and i am so very proud to be the GDT for this
challenge here with Mrs. A who’s blog i really love. I am a very fortunate person because in september 2014 I was able to make
from my hobby my living I am working together with a craft store and I give a lot of classes, in fact I am almost 24/24h busy with cardmaking.
Thank you and greetings from Veerle x

Veerle has chosen the following letter for you.

#34 Butterfly/ies + G is for Gems.

You may interpret this theme in any way you like
just so long as there are Gems (the more the merrier)
 on your project  with your Butterfly/s.
Here is Veerle's card for you.


A lovely 3D butterfly.
with beautiful detailing.
You can find more information on Veerle's blog.

Thank you Veerle for being my Guest Designer
for #34.

Please take your Guest Designer badge
from the side bar.

Here is my  Inspiration card.


You can find full details on my blog.

The Winner may choose one item from the following prizes.

Hessian goody bag
containing either


(A)   Blue selection 


or
(b)  Yellow/Orange selection 



or

$10 gift certificate from
Doodle Pantry


Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab above
and enter your creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Happy crafting .
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

23 comments:

My Paper Cat said...

What a great challenge, I'm sure that I can come up with something. What a exquisite card Veerle has made and I love your border punch Mrs A.

Unknown said...

Such a fun challenge! Amazing inspiration work from you both!

Liz said...

Congratulation to Veerle on her Guest Designer spot - a beautiful card Veerle! Another gorgeous card Mrs A. I love the simplicity of the design on the lovely card blank. xx

Jane Willis said...

Well done Veerle - what a stunning card you've brought along for inspiration!
Jane

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Beautiful inspiration with this gorgous card!

Carole Z said...

What a lovely theme and inspiration - sorry I haven't been by in a while, life has been busy and crafty time sparse, hugs Carole Z X

Lindsey said...

Great combo for this challenge :)
Amazingly intricate butterfly die on your card. Gorgeous! X

Barbara Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara Ann said...

Thanks for choosing me for your top 3 last Challenge. Lovely card Veerle, love the gem on the butterfly.

Vicki Dutcher said...

Butterflies and gems simple go together! :) Great challenge~

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
congratulations to Veerle on her GDT spot.
Wonderful card she created, and yours is very lovely too.
I am sure there will be lots of lovely entries for this fortnights challenge, as gems is a good theme.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for another challenge. Lovely cards.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Mrs A & Veerle, thanks for another great challenge. Your inspiration cards are lovely and it was so nice to learn more about you, Veerle. Delighted to learn you are making a living from cardmaking too :) Elizabeth xx

scrappymo! said...

Your card is so pretty and delicate, Mrs A. I have those cards bases too. A gift from our lovely Pixie.

Veerle's card is so pretty too!

Sorry it has been so long since I dropped by to enter. I will try to do better from now on...just can not seem to get a good crafting routine and feel like I chase my tail at times! lol

Veerle said...

Hi everyone,
I was still on holiday therefore it took a while before i could visit here.
Mrs. A thank you so so much for having me as you guest designer, the pleasure was all mine. I loved doing it. Thank you all for your sweet comments too.
Big hug,
Veerle x

KandA said...

What fabulous cards form you both xx

Annie said...

Sorry Mrs A - wanted to join in for so long but got held up along the way. Hopefully this won't be the only time I join in. Love what you create each week.
Annie xxx

andree said...

Thank you for another brilliant theme Mrs A. Gorgeous inspiration cards, so very pretty xx

Lynn said...

Hi Mrs. A - your butterfly is so unusual, but fantastic, and I love the edge die. Verlee's card is super, and I particularly like the flourish. Lynn x

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
I am back with another card that fits this lovely challenge.
Thank you for all your hard work involved in this.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Phew, Mrs A., really breaking records!! Actually managed to enter for a change, hope my pearls are gems?
Lovely work by DT. I will enter just for fun, and not for the prize, thanks so much, Shaz in Oz.x

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Carol L said...

What a pretty pair of cards You and Veerle made to inspire us for this challenge! Nice work on both! I'm playing just for fun, so no need to add my name to the prize drawing :) Thanks just the same!

Donna said...

All beautiful cards, thanks for another fun challenge Mrs. A!