Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Winners #30.

Thank you  all for fluttering by again.
3 new players joined in the fun.
I'm very happy you came by.

Jagged edges certainly had many of you
out of your comfort zone this time
but you have all come up trumps 
with your different interpretations 
on the theme.

You all made my choices so hard to make.
Here are my Top 3 selection
In numerical order they are

(6)  Andree Clark
(Gorgeous coloured image and distressed edges.)

(9)   Toni
(Used paint marks to create her jagged edges.)

(25 ) Sandma
( Heat embossed her torn edges.)

Congratulations Ladies please help yourselves to the Top 3 badge
from the side bar.


The Winner of #30
chosen by Random Org
is

Veerle ( 3)
(with a stunning 50th  Anniversary card.)


Congratulations Veerle
Please send me your details to the email address
in the side bar letting me know the prize you have selected 
shown in #30.


Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.

++
My Wow factor entry this time round
is 
(18) Sandy J.
With her Vellum torn edges
topped with a  gorgeous vellum butterfly.

Sandy 
please get in touch with your details and a 
Raspberry Road Designs Gift Certificate
will be winging it's way to you. 

Sorry but with the state my internet is in
at the moment it is impossible to show pictures
of all the goregous makes as time is of 
the essence just loading this page 
without losing anything.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Hope to see you back in #31.

6 comments:

Veerle said...

Oh my super being the winner. Congratulations to the other ladies with their win aswell.
Thanks Mrs.A for a wonderful challenge blog and great challenges. Hugs, Veerle xx

andree said...

Oh thank you so much Mrs A for choosing my card in your top 3-yes, definitely out of my comfort zone but you've inspired me to keep trying! Congratulations to all other badge winners too xx

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

How exciting. I'm absolutely thrilled to have been chosen in your top 3, thank you so much Mrs A.
Congratulations to the other two winners, and thank you to all who took part for sharing your wonderful creations x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations to all the winners and picks! I went back to look at their cards. Wondering if you have considered, Mrs. A., linking photos of the winners' and picks' cards here. I know you have internet troubles so perhaps it would not be possible but I think it would be lovely to see them displayed here.

Sandy said...

Thanks for singling out my vellum card Mrs. A. This is one of my favorite challenges.
Congratulations to all the winners.

Donna said...

Happy Monday, I was having trouble entering and I see there was just a delay as I am now #13 and 14, so you can delete one. Thanks! Donna