Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Winners #28

Thank you  all for fluttering by again.
6 new players joined in the fun.
I'm very happy to see you all.

Well you certainly came up with some wonderful ideas
for your Music Notes .

You all made my choices so hard to make.
Here are my Top 3 selection
In numerical order they are

(15)  Sandy J.
(A stunning CAS card using a music score.)

(16)   Valerija
(A sweet nostalgic baby card. )

(18 ) Stef (Skylark)
( A music notes tree designed  on the 
computer with gorgeous  musical Butterflies.)

Congratulations Ladies please help yourselves to the Top 3 badge
from the side bar.


The Winner of #28
chosen by Random Org
is
Ammaris Art ( 23)

Congratulations Ammaris
Please send me your details to the email address
in the side bar letting me know the prize you have selected 
shown in #28.

Please also take your Winners Badge from the side bar.

++
Two more entries that especially 
caught my eye this time were.

(14) Pamellia
With a stunning Baby card that had me 
ooooo ing and arrrrrr ing .)

(28) Kimbo
Folded the  pages of a book into the 
shape of a music note! Amazing .

also this one was Kath's  Favourite.

(21) Jean)
Jean had fun catching her butterfly
and had a great idea with her sentiment!

 Pamellia , Kim and Jean 
please get in touch with your details and a 
Raspberry Road Designs gift Certificate
will be winging it's way to you. 

Sorry but with the state my internet is in
at the moment it is impossible to show pictures
of all the goregous makes as I am having 
to work  from my Ipad.

Thank you all for your continued support.

Hope to see you back in #29.

7 comments:

Jane Willis said...

Well done to all the winners, there were some really wonderful creations. really sorry to hear you are still having internet problems, hope they get you sorted out soon.

Kath said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to Mrs A for inviting me to be her guest designer.
I'm looking forward to the next challenge!
Kath x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Congratulations winners, picks, and special picks! I am heading back now to take a look at your beautiful makes!

Sandy said...

Thanks for picking my card as one of your top selections Mrs. A. I think this theme brought out the best of everyone's creativity. It's a beautiful gallery of cards.

Skylark said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your top three on my first flutter in your challenge. Congratulations to all the other winners! It was a lovely theme to work with and there were some lovely creations. Stef x

Ammaris Art said...

I am so happy to see that I won this challenge! Thank you soooo much! Congratulations to the other winners. Hugs, Catherine xx

Kimbo said...

Thanks so much Mrs A for picking my creation for a special mention when there were so many lovely entries to choose from x