Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Winners #22

Thank you all for fluttering  by.
Pleased to see so many of you and some playing
along more than  once!. 
3 new entrants joined in.
Happy to see you all.

You really all went to town playing with your brads
and I had a hard time picking my choices.

One entry especially blew me away and I
am making a special prize to

(29)    Kimbo.
for her exquisite Butterfly made from brads.
Myrna also  emailed me to say it was her favourite card too. 

Kim please get in touch with your details and a 
'Joanna Sheen' voucher  will be winging it's way to  you.

(Keep reading down for the random  Winner)

Here are my Top 3 selection

In numerical order they are.

(1)     Darlene.
(Used her brads for the centres of the flowers on the trellis).

(15)   Sandra H.
(Used flower shape brads for her flower centres).

(24)   Veerle 
(used flower shape brads to pick out the honeycomb background).

Congratulations Ladies.
Please help yourselves to the New top 3 badge
from the side bar.

Now onto the Winner of #22

(33)   Jenny H.

Congratulations Jenny.
Please send me your details to the email address
in the side bar letting me know the prize you have selected
shown in #22.
Please also take your New Winners badge
from the side bar.

Thank you all for your continued support.
hope to see you in #23.

7 comments:

Veerle said...

Congratulations to the winners and top 3. Thank you Mrs A for picking me as one of your top 3.
I will surely be back for # 23. Thanks, hugs, Veerle x

Craftychris said...

Congratulations to the winners and the top 3! Well done everybody! xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Congratulations to all winners! xxx

Darlene said...

Thanks for choosing my card among the Top 3 ... I'm honored! Congrats to all the winners!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow on Kimbo's brad butterfly - it's spectacular! Congrats to the winner and top picks - it's always fun to look back at these!

Sandra H said...

Congrats to the winner and 2 of your top 3 and a big thank you Mrs A for picking me as one of your Top 3 winners and special congrats to Kimbo and l will display my top 3 badge with pleasure and looking forward to the next challenge xx

Kimbo said...

Oh my Mrs A, I'm gobblesmacked. So glad you liked my butterfly brads -it was fun to do - and so honoured for the special mention when there were lots of fabulous entries. Well done to the fabulous top 3 x