Wednesday, January 14, 2015

#22 Butterflies + B is for Brads.

Welcome to my New look
Butterfly challenge.
With new prizes,  new badges and a new theme.
I hope you will like the new concept and play along with us.


Each challenge will be a different letter of the Alphabet .
It will  always be  Butterflies but with the addition
of an item/theme beginning with the chosen letter.
The twist is that my  Guest Designers in future weeks
will choose which letter goes next and I will supply the theme.
They will also be commenting on your entries.
I have started the ball rolling with the first 2 challenges.

#22 Butterfly/ies + B is for Brads.

You may interpret in any way you like.
Just make sure that you have Butterfly/ies 
and Brad/s showing somewhere on your project.

Just to clarify 
The challenge is still a fortnightly one 
So #22 will close Tue 27th Jan 8pm ( GMT)

Please welcome my 1st Guest Designer for 2015


Myrna
Winner of #19


I live in Belleville, Ontario, Canada. I am retired, widowed, no kids, and have a funny little dog that is "creepy" smart. I love to travel, read, and photography. I started card making in 2011 when I bought a Cricut machine. Since then I work with dies, stamps, watercolours, Copics and more. I love learning new techniques. While I can make multi media/layered cards, I tend to stick with more CAS designs.


Here is Myrna's card.


Thankyou Myrna for being my 1st Guest Designer 
for 2015.

Please take your Guest Designer Badge
from the sidebar.

(Previous Guest Designers are welcome
to take the badge as well).


Here is my inspiration for you.

A Recessed  Window Frame card.
you can see how I made on my blog.

The winner may choose one item 
from the following prizes .


Hessian goody bag
containing either 
(A) Blue selection 


(B) Pink selection

or

£10. Joanna Sheen Voucher.

Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab
above
and enter your creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Happy crafting .
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

25 comments:

Kath said...

I like your new look blog and lovely prizes too!
Kath x

Veerle said...

I love the new look on your blog. Very pretty and bright. It's also a great idea of adding an alphabet letter each time. And your twist for the guest designers is great too. Well done, succes. I will join in this fun challenge. Will be back to link my creation.
Greetings from Veerle

KT Fit Kitty said...

Great new blog look and themes! The prizes look amazing too! Hope to be back to play along! I love butterflies!

Sandra H said...

Loving your new look Mrs A and the challenges .....so inspiring is your card and your guest designers card is stunning too!

Unknown said...

Been FAR too long since I fluttered by!! Mum is routing through my stash as we speak for brads!! :-P and I'm rusting my butterflies to wake them up from their winter snooze!xx

Lynn said...

A beautiful looking blog! I do like your window card, and will be following your instructions, many thanks. Lynn x

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards Mrs A and Myrna.
Lovely new look for the blog.

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Ah Mrs A a great new look and thoughtfully selection of prizes with your speshul touch.
Great work on DT cards by Myrna and Mrs A. Well done. I may be blind but take it that it is still a fortnightly challenge?
Shaz.xx

Darnell said...

I love the airy and fresh new look of your butterfly challenge blog, Mrs. A., and I love the whole new concept, as well. I'm hoping to be able to play often in 2015!! Hugs, Darnell

Di said...

Cooo, I made it! LOVE the fresh new look of your blog - and also the cards made by Myrna and yourself. Both really lovely.

Hugs

Di xx

Kimbo said...

Love the new look Mrs A, very pretty. And the inspiration cards are gorgeous. Hopefully I'll be able to find my brads in time to link up x

Jane Willis said...

Gorgeous cards from you and Myrna, and I love the fresh new look

Craftychris said...

Yay, I have entered for the first time! Fabulous blog - I love it! xxx

Veerle said...

As promised, here I am again, just linked up my creation. It was harder than I thought to add the brads, since I don't work with brads that often. So that means your challenge is a hit, if it was all so easy it wouldn't be a challenge, would it ?! Well done Mrs A. loved joining in.
Hugs Veerle

Aneta said...

that's my first time here. I really enjoy this challenge!

Carol L said...

I like the new look - so pretty and spring-like! Congrats to Myrna, your card is gorgeous!!
I'm playing just for fun, but glad I found time to join you this month :)

Jackie T said...

Hi I love the new look of your blog. I really enjoyed making this card for the challenge. Take care. Hugs Jackie

Veerle said...

Hi Mrs A,
I have made a second effort with 3 butterflies and 3 brads ;-)
Really fun challenge, thank you so much. Hugs, veerle

Veerle said...

Hi Mrs A,
I have made a second effort with 3 butterflies and 3 brads ;-)
Really fun challenge, thank you so much. Hugs, veerle

AlisonC said...

So much inspiration. The new look is pretty and colourful. So cheerful on these grey days.

Unknown said...

hallo, ich würde gerne an der Challenge teilnehmen, aber der Linkiz funktioniert nicht.
Meine URL ist : http://reginabastelt.blogspot.com/2015/01/zur-geburt-eines-madchens.html

liebe Grüße
Regina

Unknown said...

Danke schön, jetzt bin ich dabei.
LG Regina

KandA said...

Love the new look blog Mrs A, so fresh and airy - just what we need to brighten up the cold days. Beautiful cards form both you and Myrna and I managed to find a brad so that I could join in (after you inspired me with your boxes) xx

Kimbo said...

Just wanted to say thanks for encouraging me to organise my brads - they'll be used now x

brenda said...

Oooops, only just in time by the look of things. Loving the new look blog, very fresh and fitting.

B x