Wednesday, December 31, 2014

#21 Thank you with Butterflies.

Hello and welcome to the next challenge.
The Butterflies are back.
Please stop and flutter for a while.

Winners results for #20 are in the post below.

The new  challenge for #21 is

Thank you with Butterflies.

At this time of the year we all have 
Thank you  cards to send out so I thought
it would be a good theme to end 
the current yr and take us all into
2015.

You may interpret in any way you like.
Just make sure you have the sentiment
Thank You and Butterfly/ies 
somewhere on your project.

As usual there will be one winner chosen
and a Top 3 selected.

I have a Guest Designer with me today.
Please welcome

Em Fairley

Winner of #18.


Em has used this lovely tree bark Embossing folder
to go with the Beautiful Wings SU Butterflies.

Please stop by Em's blog
(just click on her name above to be taken straight there)
for the complete details.

Thank you Em for being my G.D.

Here is my inspiration for you.
Another new shape. 
A Swing card this time.
The sentiment is on the inside of the card
so I am showing you back to front.
Please stop by my blog to see the front of the card 
and details on how it was made.

The Winner may select 1 item
from the following prizes in the pot.



Butterfly card blanks.

Pillow Stickers.

Fabric Paper.

Please be sure to read all the rules on the tab
above
and enter your creations in 
Mr Linky below.
Happy Crafting.
See you soon.
ValeryAnne.

22 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Great new challenge! Your sample cards look amazing! Hoping to be back to play along!

Viv said...

Hope you have a great 2015 Mrs A! x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Thank you, Mrs. A. for the honor of being your Guest Designer. I hope you have a very Happy New Year.
Hugs, Em xxx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card Mrs A and loving your guest designers card too what a great embossed card using the Bark folder truly is gorgeous and another fab challenge wishing you a Happy New Year xx

Unknown said...

Mrs A,
I like a swing card. The embossing, font and foliage on the sentiment is such a touch of elegance. Thank you for posting this wonderful art with us today at Word Art Wednesday. Have a Happy and BLESSED 2015, Carole

Granmargaret said...

Lovely cards Em and Mrs A.
Thank you for the challenge.
Happy New year

Jane Willis said...

Beautiful cards, thanks for a lovely challenge to start the year with. Did Mr Linky have too much eggnog at New year, coz he says we still have 15 weeks left to join in!
Jane

Barbara (C) said...

Butterflies are one of my favourites so a great Challenge theme to start the year off. Look forward to joining in again.

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

I think it's new doings here too! I lke the colours, very pretty. Fab samples aswell. Go you xx

Jean said...

Lovely inspiration cards and lovely challenge for the new year. I have actually managed to make a card in good time, lets hope I can keep it up.
Jean x

Lynn said...

Hello and happy new year to you, I LOVE your swing card. Lynn x

Jenny L said...

Hi Mrs A,
well I have managed to make a card specially for your challenge.
Sorry I have been missing for a few weeks.
Great Guest Designer card, and yours is so fab as usual.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Di said...

Phew, made it! Just playing for fun thanks :-)

Hugs

Di xx

Sandy said...

Your card is beautiful Mrs. A. So glad I find the time to play in this one.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous card Mrs A, love the pretty pinks and blues, Cathy x

Cathy said...

P.S. Forgot to add that I'm playing for fun too :) Cathy x

LesleyG said...

pleased to be able to join in, but just for fun thanks! xxx

Darnell said...

Happy New Year! Great inspiration, Mrs. A. and congratulations to my talented friend Em for the GD honor! I'm just playing for fun! Hugs, Darnell

Craftychris said...

Both cards are gorgeous! Will try and join in when I can! Thank you for the heads up! xxx

TeamMould said...

I just love your work, I am very inspired by it.

Thank you
Jessica

be sure to visit my blog too:
http://jessicalynnoriginalstamps.blogspot.com/

Pippa said...

Hello Mrs A, I know it has been a long time and I am sailing very close to wire to get this in but I have had another go at your challenge. The problem is for some reason I cannot get Mr Linky to work for me. I had the same problem a while back with the Snippets Playground. My post is at: https://pippapblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/13/butterfly-thanks/. I hope you might be able to work it out for me. Many thanks. Pippa

Pippa said...

All is well, managed to link just in time.